I love this area when I visit my son in Oalla which is on my mind today because if masks are required on flights - I won't be able to go there in the foreseeable future. I can hardly keep a mask on for 10 minutes in a store before I have to get out to breathe fresh air.
Anyway, a couple photos of the area that I've never posted before.
Port Orchard is where we go to get on the ferry to go to Seattle which is a beautiful ride in itself, much better than the freeway. I love what I've seen of the state of Washington and would so love to have about a month there to see it all.
When the tide goes out like the photo below, is when the grandkids go look for small crabs.
Anyway, a couple photos of the area that I've never posted before.
Port Orchard is where we go to get on the ferry to go to Seattle which is a beautiful ride in itself, much better than the freeway. I love what I've seen of the state of Washington and would so love to have about a month there to see it all.
When the tide goes out like the photo below, is when the grandkids go look for small crabs.
It looks so beautiful there! I know how much you would like to visit there and Bend, Oregon and even Monterey. Well, Monterey would be possible sooner than the otheres I'm sure.
ReplyDeleteMe gusta la casa, de la foto 1, po esa preciosa vista que tiene al mar.
ReplyDeleteSí que son pequeños los cangrejos, por el tamañio que se aprecia en las pequeñas manos de niño.
Besos
No chance of travel for us either. Your photos of Wash. are lovely and I love that hand holding the little crab.
ReplyDeletesue
Lindo lugar Sandy. Nos toca vivir con mascaras amiga. En España llevanos ya tiempo con ellas y con el calor se soportan mal.
ReplyDeleteCuídate.
Un abrazo.
Hello dear friend Sandy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful place! Lovely houses too!
Love your words to me: "I immediately thought when I saw the photo - He is always with you."
You are very sweet!
Stay well and stay safe!
Big hugs and much Love!
Lovely photos Sandy.Hope it's not too long before you can travel again without a mask!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeletePort Orchard looks so charming. What an adorable little crab! Looking for them must be so fun for the kids. I wonder if it will be the new normal that masks are required on airplanes. Ironically it seems ones of the safest places to be without a mask because the air is constantly being purified.
Those first two photos show what a lovely area it is. The little crab made me smile. Looking for them sounds like fun.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, the little itty bitty guy is too cute. How about instead of a mask one of those plastic pop bottle, over face things? I've seen them online. Not sure if it's easier to breathe though. Looks like it might be but not sure if it fogs up.
ReplyDelete