Translate

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

WENT TO A FAVORITE TOWN OF MINE YESTERDAY

It's quite a long ways now from the mountains (almost 50 minutes or so) so we don't go there as often as we did when we didn't live in the mountains.  It's always a pleasure to go there - to this University town.  We had to do our monthly shopping and it wasn't too hot yet, so a pleasant day in the 80's.

Anyway I passed by this beauty and of course had to take photos.  I took many yesterday but I'll just post these two today.   What attracts me to this one is the architecture and the entry way outside, the brick steps and then there are those beautiful simple  chair cushions.  I  really want to spend an hour or a year  sitting outside watching the world go by in Claremont, Ca.






9 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it! That is so cool, that house and property! Would love to walk through Claremont in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so...come on down and we will do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es bonita la casa y aemás está acompañada con buenos árboles que le proporcionan sus sombras.

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you. Those chairs just beg to be sat in.
    I love watching the world go by from my yard too.
    the house reminds me of the Hansel and Gretel fairytale. I guess it's the pitched roof and arched front door.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lovely chair cushions! Yes, please! And the house looks like a Normandy style, I certainly see why you loved it. I'd love to sit there with you for at least a day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tranquila y agradable casa Sandy.
    Me gusta. Cuídate.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful houses, it seems to be a peaceful and charming place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this...such a cool house and absolutely breathtaking scenery!
    How I'd love to go walking here!!😊😊

    Have a lovely day!

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So colorful and appealing. Yes, it would be a nice place to spend some time.

    ReplyDelete