Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2018

SOME PHOTOS FROM GREEN VALLEY LAKE

Went up there yesterday to see the fall colors and was greeted with a way over-saturated look with bright sun and colors that didn't look real.  I even tried to desaturate the trees a little.  There are mostly evergreens around the lake but then you see some brightly colored trees at one end where the water looked turquoise and the trees were vivid in their colors.

Not sure what the yellow was in the water, it looked more like pollen in clumps than yellow leaf dropping into the water.  Anyway it almost felt other-worldly there yesterday.












4 comments:

  1. Such fabulous colour in all of your photographs.
    I like the reflections too :)

    This is such an amazing time of year.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! This is such a wonderful time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so much like the day I went up there with you and got pictures. The colors are so vivid. That stuff floating in the water or under the water, whatever, is not a healthy thing. I know some lakes here get it and it is (or might be) considered something you don't want to go in the water because of.

    I think it is considered toxic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty photos! I love the yellow and red leaves together.

    ReplyDelete