Translate

Saturday, December 1, 2018

LUNGERN SWITZERLAND

Sometimes when I want to see a different area of the world from my chair I do a search of somewhere and then get an address of a street and go take a google map tour.

I really enjoyed visiting this area today and am still on the hwy going through more of Lungern.  Wow what a beautiful place.  The map shows that the area was mapped by google in November of 2014. 

more pics in the next post.















5 comments:

  1. Wow! I've always wondered just what it would be like to live in another country in these kinds of surroundings. Love the slide coming down the hill and wonder what is below it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a beautiful walk and I'm not done yet, got sidetracked but I'm going back later. I've seen these kinds of photos before and I always wanted to get right down into these areas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look very nice …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful place! I take google tours from the comfort of my living room like that too. Save a lot of money on airplanes and hotels that way--haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi connie - just saw your post - so you are a google walker also! it's so fun, right?

      Delete