Translate

Friday, November 30, 2018

FRONT PORCH POST SAN LUIS OBISPO

On 11/23, they still had their pumpkins out on the porch which pleased me.  I loved seeing the bright colors on this pretty porch.  We had some time before we were to meet over at my niece's house for Thanksgiving dinner so we had time for a walk through town and a few neighboring streets.  I was on the lookout for nice porches.

It was very quiet in this neighborhood considering that it is a big holiday but either people were visiting elsewhere or they were all sitting inside around the TV watching football.  Anyway it was easy to get a few pics without being seen, lol. 

This porch is nice and I like the big green pot by the door in the last pic.

I could live here (said every s.i.n.g.l.e  time I pass a house with a porch I like no matter where it is located).

Happy weekend to you!




6 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty. Next time I'm walking through neighbourhoods, I'll pay attention to porches. It's amazing how many interesting things you notice when you look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - it is . Are there a lot of more older or historical homes nearby where you live. I always love to walk in those type of neighborhoods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't it make the house look so inviting.
    Lovely splash of colour.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jan...i too love the color.

      Delete
    2. Love that house, enjoy the colors and it is one of my favorites...of my many favorites! lol

      Delete
  4. Neat front porch. I like the pumpkins too, and I like the red door and trim on the woodwork.

    ReplyDelete