Not much of a front porch but i like the look of the house beyond the fence.
I love walking through SLO slow. There is a good mix of historical houses and what I consider to be small town houses - which to me means most of them have a front porch.
Today is a good day for a walk before the storm sets in tonight and off and on for the next four days which should bring some snow.
I love walking through SLO slow. There is a good mix of historical houses and what I consider to be small town houses - which to me means most of them have a front porch.
Today is a good day for a walk before the storm sets in tonight and off and on for the next four days which should bring some snow.
Nice to meet your blog.
ReplyDeletejanicce.
thanks ..janicce
DeleteI like that house too! We have had rain today and can expect up to 3 inches by the end of the week....if they are correct, of course.
ReplyDeletehope you get more rain. We are suppose to start I think tonight after 10 not sure though.
ReplyDeleteYes, I like the look of this house, it's got a warming colour to it.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Pretty home. I like brick houses.
ReplyDelete