We got back from the coast several days ago and I so enjoyed the trip. I will be posting some pics later. I always love the time that we have up there to spend with the family (my sister and her family). My kids are spread out all over (Oregon, Washington, Montana) but we still have one son who lives nearby and we go there on Christmas.
We are expected to get, according to our local weather reports, some snow on Saturday. Sounds like it could be a good size winter storm especially for the upper elevations.
Anyway I'm posting this one today because it's so colorful. The porch is small but I would use that porch as a launching place to start my walk around the neighborhoods.
There is a sign in the front yard so it must be some kind of business but I was focused on the house not the sign so I have no idea what it is.
How's your weather - I know some areas have gotten a lot of snow this last week.
We are expected to get, according to our local weather reports, some snow on Saturday. Sounds like it could be a good size winter storm especially for the upper elevations.
Anyway I'm posting this one today because it's so colorful. The porch is small but I would use that porch as a launching place to start my walk around the neighborhoods.
There is a sign in the front yard so it must be some kind of business but I was focused on the house not the sign so I have no idea what it is.
How's your weather - I know some areas have gotten a lot of snow this last week.
And that is a great neighborhood to start a walk in too! I like that house and wonder how many bedrooms and baths there are in it.
ReplyDeleteSuch colorful houses! I would enjoy a walk through there as well.
ReplyDeleteThat is lovely and colourful.
ReplyDeleteWe have wind and rain at the moment in my part of the UK.
All the best Jan
Nice looking house. I like the colors in it. We had just some light snow this week, but it has been pretty cold. It is supposed to warm up to the 50's this weekend, so I am looking forward to that. Hope you have a nice weekend!
ReplyDelete