Translate

Thursday, November 1, 2018

BEAUTIFUL BIG BEAR FOR HALLOWEEN

We went up to Big Bear for a couple of hours and saw such beautiful colors and costumes.  I took so many photos I'm dividing them up - i put some on my art blog.  A lot of photos were when we first got there and it really hadn't started yet as we arrived at 4:00 and it was open for trick or treating from
5:00 TO 7:00. 

Two streets were open for the businesses to give out candy.  They had a dog costume contest which was fun to see.















8 comments:

  1. Looks like no cars allowed on the street...that's good. What a colorful evening you had. It look so pretty there right now. Does it get really busy and where can the people park?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were closing it off about 4 - there is plenty of parking behind all the stores - big parking lots. There was a lot of people, more than what is shown in my photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so pretty in that area with all those lovely colours. And that wizard costume is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it is I want one next year - a wizard - not a costume though.

      Delete
  4. Looks like a lot of fun. Reminds me a lot of Man Street in St Charles, Mo where I live. We have a Christmas tradition where characters (actors) dress up and entertain. Sure will miss going with the kids this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also had to learn to love these holidays without the grandkids for the most part ...I go out and enjoy seeing the other little ones - ..especially the dogs dressed up. I would love to see St. Charles some day ..I've googled it before...looks really lovely.

      Delete
  5. What a fun time! I love the dogs in costume and the ones riding on the scooter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the dogs also are so cute. I can't believe how many people put their dogs in strollers. When I first saw that years ago i had to chuckle over it but now it seems pretty common. i wonder if my cat, Beanie would love a stroller ride. I can just see her face with a look of scorn on it if I tried to put her in it. The scooter one was amazing, that they would stay like that.

      Delete